Helping Actuaries Increase Their Odds To Get the Life They Want!
- Are you frustrated being stuck in the exam process?
- Do you keep hitting roadblocks trying to get your actuarial career started?
- Are you facing some uncertainty about transitioning into a new job, a different actuarial specialty, or into retirement?
- Has your career progression as an actuary been stunted?
- Are your communication or leadership skills lacking to be successful at that next level?
- Does your life feel out of balance between the demands of being an actuary and your personal life?
- Are there times when the amount of stress and anxiety feels like too much to handle?
- Has your career as an actuary just not played out as you thought it would?
- Are you ready to take control of your life and make things happen?
As an actuary with over 25 years of experience, the one thing I know is I get actuaries. I get our challenges and frustrations. I get what tends to motivate and drive us. I get how we are prone to think and view the world. Most importantly, I get what typically stops us from getting what we want.
As actuaries, we analyze risk and come up with strategies to minimize risk in exchange for safety and security. Naturally, this same thinking transfers over to both our personal and professional lives, where minimizing risk and playing it safe and small, also means settling for the life we have instead of a life we want and love.
If you’re ready to take charge of your life and take steps to create the life you want and will love, connect with me for a free complimentary session.